Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hello readers!

The gorgeous is back!
.... (SELF PROCALAIM)
Hahahaha!
So class outing tomorrow!
Very excited lah right.

So how was your weekends?

Anywaywhatwhowhenhow, let's go straight to the point.
I was browsing my folders, and came upon the photos taken during Adam Khoo,
so there you go.
There's more, but being a considerate student of the First President School, I don't want my classmates to be short-sighted after reading plus viewing this posty.

Oh my god.

THAT IS EFFING LAME.
Anyway, feast your eyes dudes and dudettes.

So, well, lemme explain to you ladies...

Tilt your head to view, thanks.
Pammy!
Girls, sugar spice and everything nice.

YANJUN!

Spot the difference, who's the odd one?
Guys, take your pick.
Now... wait.
Er An?

And, I also came upon the ROD photos...



I remember, we forgot, about falling in.
CAMWHORE.
Maam, yes, maam!



The CHEES of the class.

Enjoy!
Eng chee, camera here, camera here, where are you looking at?

We just wish we heard nothing yaw.

So there you go,
will post more soon!

Till the next,
you betta' not miss me, MUAHAHHA.

Your ever tallest girl in class,
ME!