Saturday, February 2, 2008

Cross country coming? Aren't you excited?! Anyone did training?
This year O'levels already. I can't believe it man! Suddenly feel so old.
OK! A quick 'news update' on our class people from my point of view...
Our very busy people who stayed almost everyday for npcc band performance for the sec one recruitment day. Phew~ HARD WORK EH..


When Mdm Lim started off our Emath Lesson with a game. Two pairs got the wrong answer - Huiying and Darren, Farzanah and Wei Liang. Their forfeit was to SING A SONG THAT RELATES WITH MATHEMATICS. Wow~ Big challenge!
Paiseh.. My camera got problem so clip no sound, but they were singing the
"One little Two little Three little Indians... ...Ten little Indian boys!"


Today, Nirmal finally made his speech. Everyone heard it, everyone know it. It was one word to describe - SUPERBB!
REAOW!!
Nirmal did that? What in the world?
He sure is uniquely himself! ~heesh!
(I LOVE COLOURS SO DON'T MIND IF I USE SO MANY COLOURS FOR MY FONTS!)