Wednesday, December 26, 2007

ANNA-BAO'S HOUSE x)

Heard they went block catching. The way it was said seems fun though I went there late and missed out all the fun! I brought my Christmas hat! Ms Santa? haha. Well, at least I had the log cake. Yong Chee bought the cake right? Did anyone get diahorea after going home?? haha(//_//) jkjk.

I didn't get to try out the turkey though. Annabelle got a garland which was said to be from Yong Chee. Hard to believe he will give this kind of thing right? Oh well. Surprises are awaiting to come soon!

Here it comes! Time to choose their future mate. No la.. They drawed lots to see which gift they'll get as everyone was suppose to bring a gift as an exchange gift. Well, because I took very long to persuade my Mom to let me come, so I even forgot to bring a present.
Putting that aside, let's see who got who's! Hmm.. My memory is not that good and I can only remember some. Don't mind ba?

Yang Rui and Mei Yi coincidentally got a couple gift. They were saying if Mei Yi gets a guy's gift, she have to exchange with Yang Rui! haha. What fun. I forgot who got Keng Yong's present. It's this small bottle with fake sponge sweets inside. He ask people to open by pressing this metal thing, nobody ones beeeeeeecausssssse.. They know they will go sort sort. But got someone got sort dao! - Er An. He was like fan ying chi dun. One more I remember was a cup from one of the Yuans that Yue Wei got. Because the cup had a mirror and Yue Wei said, "AH.. Just nice got mirror for me to see my hair." Then the surrounding giggled. Soon soon soon, everyone slowly left. Some went home, some to movies.

Ohya! Not forgetting, Annabelle gave us 1 goody bag each! I went my way home hoping not to get lost. Ok. That's it for Christmas!

Christmas is a time of giving
It's about a special time and place.
Christmas is the reason we can sing again!
I'll end here FULLSTOP