Friday, August 7, 2009

plans for 31 aug

Hey people of 4E1!!!!!!!!!!

Oh gosh it has been long hasn't it????

You guys are obviously going back to YI for teacher's day right????

I was thinking whether we could hang out after we go back to YI, 31 August. Here are some ideas:

  1. HAVE LUNCH - maybe at west mall? We could all sit and chat! Provided that there is space for us
  2. WATCH A MOVIE - west mall? I know the theater is kinda lame, but its kinda near to YI
  3. MINDS cafe - its at DB, near paradise centre. Its like a cafe when you can play board games and stuff. The brownies there are heavenly!!!!
  4. Bowling - CSC. Near west mall?
  5. West Coast park - I have no idea where this came from. Hang out at the nearby MAC. Play at the obstacles?
Haha

Tag on the tag board ok! Choose one of the following. If anyone has any other ideas, e-mail me, so that I can put it up on this post!

XOXO
Annabelle